Here are some natural solutions that can take the "pressure" off and won't leave you wondering which you would rather deal with... the allergies or the side-effects of allergy medication.
1. Nasal Rinses: Available over the counter, and are also safe for children. Simple saline sprays and Neti pots are most popular.
2. Quercetin: Is a natural plant-derived antioxidant with anti-histamine qualities found in many foods, such as citrus fruits, onions, apples, parsley, tea, tomatoes, broccoli, lettuce and wine.
3. Vitamin C: Has been shown to enhance the effectiveness of Quercetin and boost your immune system.
4. Probiotics: A great way to help the body combat allergies. When the body has the proper balance of bacteria for digestion, it is less likely to have hypersensitivity reactions to allergens.
5. Local Honey: Every day consumption of honey from a hive where bees are using local pollen can expose you to small doses of allergens, preventing your body from perceiving them as a threat.
Read our posts and join the conversation by commenting or sharing with community.